How to set up an ice factory | Ice Factory Business Plan | New Business Ideas in 2023 | What is Ice Factory | Market research is very important for Ice Factory | Equipment used in Ice Factory | How Ice is made in Ice Factory | How much investment will have to be made in the ice business | how much profit | Where can we sell ice | How much is the risk in the ice business | how to make ice in factory | ice factory setup cost | how ice factory works
” How to Set up an Ice Factory “
Friends, if you are looking for a new business, then today we have brought full details related to Ice Factory Business for you, after reading this you will get complete information about how the Ice business is done. Today lakhs of people are earning lakhs of rupees every month by doing this business, so we thought why not tell our users about this business? If you want to earn good money by investing less, then this business can be a profitable deal for you. In this article, we are going to give complete information about what you have to do to do Ice Factory i.e. ice making business, and how this business will happen. Let’s move on to how to do ice-making business –
What is Ice Factory?
Friends, by the name Ice Factory itself, we understand that the place where ice is made is called Ice Factory. But you should understand that it is called a factory when there are big machines that do the work of making ice. Because we need many machines and equipment to make ice. In this article, we are going to tell about the making of ice i.e. which machine should be there or which equipment should be there in the ice factory.
Market research is very important for Ice Factory -:
If you want to do ice making business i.e. want to set up Ice Factory, then, first of all, I would tell you to do research in your market. There are so many people or businesses out there that require ice. If there are many such businesses where ice is needed and there is a lot of demand for ice, then you can do the business of making ice in your area. If the demand for ice is very less, then I would recommend not doing this business.
Equipment used in Ice Factory -:
There is much equipment in Ice Factory, their names are as follows -:
- lipping Induction meter with starter and capacitor
- Ammonia oil separator with flanges and oil drain valve
- Atmosphere-type ammonia condensers have pipes
- Ammonia Receiver
- Frizzing Tank
- Brine agitator with indication meter
- Low-pressure air blower
- Condenser water curriculum Pump. Seam welded Ice cans
- Air fittings Salt
- Hydrometer, thermometer, and tool kit
(Apart from these, there are many such types of equipment whose details will be told to you by the Ice Machine seller, in which water, ammonia gas, and salt are very important.)
How Ice is made in Ice Factory -:
Friends, if you are going to do Ice Business, then you should know how ice is made in the Ice Factory. This means which method the manufacturer uses to make the ice that we get in the market. If the entire setup of Ice Factory is installed somewhere, then it uses this method which we are explaining to you with the help of bullet points.
- First of all ammonia gas is released in Ice Cans.
- When the gas comes into the tank, it first becomes liquid, after that with the help of the Cooling Coil, this gas is converted into vapor.
- The tank already contains up to 30% salt, due to which the vapor starts to condense again.
- With the help of agitation, it is spread with the help of salt in the entire tank to control the temperature.
- It takes about 24 hours to bring the humidity temperature up to 15 F. When this temperature comes up to 15 F.
- Then water is filled in it.
- Water freezes in the form of ice when the high freezing point of water is 30 F.
- Now the air is released in the container to make the ice come properly and completely.
- It takes about 18 hours to make ice completely, depending on the capacity of the ice, if you are making very little ice, you may take less time.
How much investment will have to be made in the ice business and how much profit can be -:
If you live in an area where 20,000 people live, then the business of making ice at such a place can prove to be very good for you. You will have to invest 3 to 4 lakh rupees in setting up a small ice factory. If we talk about profit, then it depends on your area because we cannot send ice to other places i.e. very far away, so we have to sell it in our nearest area only. Still, you can earn from 1 lakh to 2 lakh rupees per month. Your 40% profit will be on this, the rest will be spent on water and electricity, etc.
Overall, if we talk about profit, then if there is a lot of demand for ice in your area, then you can earn Rs. 5 lakhs every month by withdrawing the entire expenditure.
Where can we sell ice?
We don’t need to go anywhere to sell ice, if there is a lot of demand for ice in your area, buyers will automatically come to you. For this, you have to do some marketing. But if we talk about the need for ice, then these people always need ice like -:
- Marriage Palace
- Those who store fruits
- Vegetable vendors
- Ice cream people
- To the golgappas
- In hotels
- In marriage
- For domestic use
- To cool the water in summer
There are many places where the demand for ice is always there, now you have to find out the demand for it in your city. If the demand is very high then you can easily take your ice-making business far ahead.
How much is the risk in the ice business?
If we talk about the risk involved in the ice business, then according to our information there is a 10 percent chance that your business may not work. You yourself will be the reason for the ice business not working. Because if you have not understood your area properly and have directly made the work of making ice i.e. Ice Factory, then your work may be difficult. Because market research is very important before doing the work of making ice. If we talk about how much will be the loss in this, then if you have taken a place on rent somewhere in the market, then that rent and if you have hired workers, then looking at their salary, there can be a loss of up to 1 lakh rupees. Because if your Ice Factory does not run, then you can sell Ice making machines and all the equipment and withdraw the cost of your machine.
Here we have told you about how to make Ice Factory, what equipment you will need to make it, etc. If you want other information related to Ice Factory, then you can ask here in the comment section. We will try to answer your questions soon.
What should be the space for the Ice factory?
There must be 700 to 1000 square feet of space.
What is the cost of ice making a machine?
Its price starts from 1 lakh 40 thousand.
Ice Factory #fchat achet chi 31drychal stat hai?
2 or 3 workers are required as the rest of the work is automatic.
Is a license required to set up an Ice Factory?
Yes, you need to take FSSAI registration as a small-scale industry from your nearest industries department.
Will pits have to be dug in the ground for Ice Factory?
Today, many types of machines are available, in such a situation, there is no need for pits to make ice, now blocks type ice is made, so you have enough models available with the machine for them.
Important Links -:
|Join Telegram Channel||CLICK HERE|
|Direct Message me on Instagram||CLICK HERE|
|Join Facebook Group||CLICK HERE|
Related Posts -:
- How to Start Bamboo Bottle Making Business in 2023 – Business Ideas
- Cryptocurrency – what is a cryptocurrency and its advantages & drawbacks
- what business would you start with it today, If you have 1 crore in your account?
- How to Earn Money Online Through Facebook in 2023
- How to Earn Money From Affiliate Marketing 2023
- How to Start Rabbit Farming Business in 2023
- How to start SEO Consulting Business in 2023
- Some businesses can be started from home with low investment
- How to earn money from Digital Marketing 2022-23
14 thoughts on “How to Set up an Ice Factory | Ice Factory Business Plan – New Business Ideas in 2023”